Monday 9 December 2013

NO PHOTOGRAPHS JUST A QUICK FILM.

Thanks to losing my charging kit for my panasonic compact camera, i only had my go pro to document my cycle on the coast today, still i haven't used it for a couple of months and to be honest i have been enjoying my beach riding without feeling the need to make video or take pictures, although making a film is quite an enjoyable experience so for the first time in months i thought i would do just that, and had a couple of hours ride today along the scart rocks and out to saint margrates point and along to belhaven, the weather was perfect for a beach ride with light winds and calm seas, i even bumped into a young seal playing in the small surf at belhaven beach, unfortunately my camera didn't pick this up very well so i decided to remove it from the video, however i have had the idea for a while now of getting in the water with these beautiful animals and getting some video of them in the wild as they are abundant on our coast, should manage it in the next couple of weeks, weather permitting.

2 comments:

  1. Great to sea a film below the cliff top trail. I had thought it would be an interesting cycle but I've never got around to it. I'm looking forward to a seal film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More hike a bike than ride a bike to be honest, still good fun, yeah i can't wait until the first quiet day to get back in the water with the go pro.

    ReplyDelete